Hello MAU,

Friday, June 3, 2005, 5:09:30 PM, you wrote:

M> Of course I do. If I suggested it is because I use it :)

Just as I've said, if I have 50+ shared QTs distributed in 10+ accounts. It
would be a tough work to locate the account which a QT belongs to (for further
modification purpose).

Look at my original message. I wrote that:

MC> Why I still stay in v3.01.33? Because the DBCS support of new v3.5.x is very
MC> bad. And the majority of my emails are DBCS messages...

I've used v3.5 for translation purpose. The QT manager of v3.5 only add two
feature - reply QT and shortcut key. It doesn't have the search function, shared
QTs category which I've mentioned in previous mail. Thus, it still is not a nice
"universal template manager". (of course, just according to my criterion :-) )

 Ming Chang                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Translator of Chinese The Bat!
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33
Windows 2000 Advanced Server (v5.0.2195, Service Pack 4)