Hello Chris,

  A reminder of what Chris Wilson typed on:
  June 3, 2005 at 20:35:02 GMT +0100

CW> Doesn't seem to apply to some other folders, after changing the Account
CW> : Properties templates i still find many folders have the original, as
CW> supplied with TB! templates applying.

CW> See above, "Hello MAU" is derived from the original default template,
CW> yet I have changed that to the following for a reply:

CW> %ODateEn, %OTimeLongEn, you wrote:

CW> %Quotes
CW> %Cursor

Is the reply to this list not using a template specific to the list.
It is not using the template you copied as there is a signature
showing the version of TB! you are using.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.5.25
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195