Hello Gary!

On Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 1:32 PM, you wrote:

> Never out of Prozac, he is my Husky, which was on the Rogues' Gallery for
> years, until they decided against anything human... ha, little did they
> know.

Oh, delightful! Well, there's a place for him in the avatar section of
the PCWize Smileys Smiley page,

http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/PCWSmileys.php .

Just upload his pic file (of a suitable size, of course) and I, the
PCWSmileys Smiley Page Administrator, promise quick approval and
frequent use of the handle on our various TB! lists.

> IMO, they should have labeled the beta TB!-un-pragmatic instead of prosaic
> ... as the propensity for a proliferation of non-purposeful or practical
> Bat betas has been problematic.  oh, :)

Un-Pragmatic! Yay! I vote for that. Is it Friday yet? I'm detecting
the odor of fish about my machine and this thread. Although, it is,
sort of, On-Topic. :)

P.S. Love your alliterative aptitudes!

Mary
The Bat 3.5.26 Professional on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2