Hello Liz,

Saturday, June 11, 2005, 5:49:41 PM, among other things, you wrote:

MB>> Then a glance at your sig will tell us what version you are
MB>> running--you can do more, also, if you wish, and automatically tell us
MB>> on what platform you're running it. <smile>

L> Sure I could, but it wouldnt help anyone :P

It  might.  Some  bugs  are  specific to certain operating systems, TB
versions,  and  plug-ins.  The  developers  need  the  information  to
determine  this  and  therefore, many moons ago, all beta testers were
asked to include this info in their signatures.

 Roger

Flying with The Bat!, version 3.5.25, with antispam Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.3,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2