Hi Mary

MB> HD--where can I find out what brand it is, this is a custom-built machine
MB> and I've forgotten what the builders put in, except that it's 120 GB. I
MB> don't know what my graphics card is, either.

I  have  two nifty little utilities, Everest Home Edition and System Info (SIW),
which  can  give  any details you might want about your hardware. They're freely
available online, but to save you the trouble I can send you the installs via PM
if you'd like.

--
Groetjes
Natasha

The Bat! 3.5.26 on Windows XP Professional 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2