Hello Paul.

--On 20 June 2005 11:34 -0400 you wrote about Re[4]: 3.5.27:

> Sorry, your name isn't one of the three!

That's OK. apology accepted.

> Have you asked for a refund?

No, I don't want one. Despite what I've said I still think TB is THE best
email client and I want to use it. I just don't like being invited to
become a beta tester and to then be totally ignored and blanked when I
report something not working in favour of trivia.

If RIT was to just own up and say "We don't know what's wrong and we're not
capable of fixing it" then that would be different. But they just keep
blanking me and denying all knowledge of my requests. A simple explanation
one way or the other would at least stop me living in anticipation of every
new build, the anticipation that maybe there will be something for me
rather than just another spelling mistake fix or pretty icon change.

--
Tony.