Hi Allie,

--On Monday, June 20, 2005 1:49 PM -0500 you wrote in part:

Step 1

- I opened my Inbox and their were 15 messages there. I moved 2 of
them and nothing happened. ....

Step 2

I selected the task at the top and hit the 'Delete Task' button. All
tasks disappeared and the connection was dropped.....

Step 3

Anyway, when I reconnected, the messages were moved and some of the
messages remarked unread. I then went on and nothing strange has
happened since.

Is this necessary in a client? If you ask it to move mail, it should be done without the unnecessary hassles. In your case, a 3 step process.

1 I have to jump through more hoops just to read my mail for the first time... as message bodies will not load. Oh, I can read a few at first, then maybe the second one in a different thread, on down, I can't read... then several emails in different threads, I cannot read. I then have to click on another mail folder, then back again, and hope I can read the mail that would not load, that is after I find it again. Or, I can compress the INBOX, and hope I can read the mail, again, after I find it/they in the thread, in several 100 other emails. Or, I can log off the account, log back on, and see if I can read mail, or those emails that would not load for me previously, if I can find those threads, the first one or two in that thread, then right in the middle of it, I can't continue reading the thread, but must go through the gyrations above *again and again*, when the thread which had my interest, has been lost.

It is as if I start reading an article, have the next page missing, try to find it, read part of it, start over, then lose another page, or a page from a different article... TB! makes reading IMAP email not pleasurable, and is very time consuming.

In short, this is totally ridiculous to go through these processes in order to read email. If I can't read my mail, the client does not perform its basic function, and I can't read a thread cleanly.

So TB! IMAP is temperamental but useable now.

:) It is absolutely unusable to me. I will not go through these gyrations in order to read email.

--
Gary