Hello Dwight!

On Monday, June 20, 2005, 3:22 PM, you wrote:

Gary >>>> I will not go through these gyrations in order to read email.

Tony >>> Me neither, have you tried Mulberry? :)

> this is just so different from my own experience since starting with
> IMAP at about 3.5.25 or so. I feel like my Mulberry license was a
> waste of money because I wait just as long reading there, don't want to
> embark on the learning curve, and joined their mailing list (at Tony's
> urging) just in time for some very rude flaming. And some posters who
> are as critical of Mulberry development as some posters are critical
> of RITLABS.

I think it truly must depend on people's mix of: OS, other
applications, and configurations of the e-mail client. Which does say
to me that RitLabs has a mammoth job on its hands to reach all its
goals with IMAP, and that it will still be some time before everything
is completely sorted.

Additionally, all praise to the development team for how much they
already have accomplished and for their patience with the many reports
and general complaints that appear on the TBBETA list. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5.30 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2