On 7/6/05, Allie Martin wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 06, 2005, at 02:15 PM, Avi Yashar wrote:
>
> > Again, Allie, that is not entirely true. 3.5.0.31 does not
> > mathematically follow 3.5.30.
>
> That's a famous mistake that was admitted as such. This is why I said,
> barring the typos and admitted errors, TB!'s versioning has followed a
> mathematical progression.

Famous or not, it wasn't the first time that it happened.

> Have you checked the read me file????

Yes, I did. If you remember, in an earlier message, I gave you a
progression of versions that had a very odd number in the middle. That
came from the readme file.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.51

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: