Hello Allie,

On Wednesday, 06 July 2005 at 10:16 PM you (Allie Martin) wrote:

> You know, since using the service, I'm yet to restore a single message
> from my spam folder and not many spam messages get past their filters.
> I'd say no more than 3 to 4 per day. I get close to 100 spam messages
> per day.

I'm a Fastmail user since about three or four month now and didn't see any
junk mail in my normal folders since then, nor was one flagged or deleted by
fault.

I've set it to custom too and all my contacts are whitelisted. I've set it to
be very aggressive, so most junk is deleted and I usually find about four
messages in my junk folder at the end of each day.

Stuart, can you disable spam filtering? Is everything right then? Since you
are just going to test this service with a new e-mail address, you won't get
any junk, right?

--
Manuel, http://www.manuel-breitfeld.de

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: