Hello Bill!

On Thursday, July 07, 2005, 1:04 PM, you wrote:

>>> I was in PM with Leif (on whose server PCWize runs) over the
>>> weekend. It's been going down every few days. ...

>> Grrrr. That's it. I need to pull that box down and rebuild it from
>> scratch. It's just so dang unstable right now (at least the webserver
>> is.)

> Could you please post a note when the zip file is
> available?  Good luck with the rebuild!

It's up and running, at present. I downloaded Ben Allen's latest pic a
couple of hours ago:

"Download the latest http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/smileys/rogues.zip
Here is who joined or updated: Ben Allen"

I signed up to be notified by e-mail when there are changes in the
.zip, at the time I made a Roguemoticon account and submitted my own
photo there. So that's why I got the above quoted info.

This link will only get you a download dialog box. To put your own
picture up, go to: http://www.pcwize.com/thebat

Mary
The Bat 3.51 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: