Hello Leif!

On Thursday, July 07, 2005, 3:27 PM, you wrote:

>> BTW, today is Leif's birthday! :happybirthday: , Leif!! Perhaps we
>> could get him to amend the code as a birthday present to all of us
>> Roguemoticon and Smiley aficionados!

> Don't look at me.. I didn't write the code in TB as to where they
> display.

Sorry. 9Val is already responding about it.

I was pretty sure that Peter Hampf misunderstood how things work, but
I wanted to give his ideas the benefit of the doubt, in case I was
myself wrong about it.

Thanks for writing, and sorry to bring up "work" which isn't even in
your power to do, and, in addition, to have brought it up in
connection with your birthday! :(

Mary
The Bat 3.51 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: