Hello Vili!

On Thursday, July 14, 2005, 8:47 AM, you wrote:

>> Yes. Or I send it and decide to re-read it after it's sent and
>> characters (usually only one or two characters) are missing.

> What is set at Options, Character set, when you are writing the mail?

Hmm. In Options/Preferences/Character sets (XLAT), I find a random
amount of languages checked. If it's important to know all of them, I
shall do a screen shot for you, because it is laborious to hand-copy
each one.

I have never touched these settings. They are on my machine apparently
as the Default setting, because that's how they came with the v. 3.51
installation on July 6, 2005.

One that may be significant here is that Unicode-UTF8 is checked.

Mary
The Bat 3.51 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: