Hæ!

Friday, July 15, 2005, 14:34, Thorvald Neumann wrote:
> If I reply to your message it automatically is set to WINDOWS-1252 (I
> see from my dropdown menu, no charset is selected). Even after
> restoring my old default charset and activating my own macro
> CHARSET="ISO-8859-15" in my reply template does not override this. I
> now have to manually select the charset in the dropdown menu.

I found out why...

There seems to be a bug.

I have a adressbook group template for TB-mailinglists. When opening
the properties, the dropdown "When writing messages, always use
character set" always sets back to "none", regardless of the charset
you select, after clicking "ok".

--
Kveðja, Thorvald Neumann | <http://www.aesir.de/>