Hello Peter!

On Saturday, July 16, 2005, 5:04 PM, you wrote:

PH>>> See comment! :-)
C>>  where?

> Right-click on the header pane (or menu View/Message header) and
> enable the
> "Comments" header.

Ah! Finally I see what you guys have been talking about all afternoon!
And I see in the header of your message the info that I have in my
sig!

Astonishing!

Plus, something about CPU--but the View Folder window trails that off
with three little dots. Going to look in Specials/View Source and see
if the whole info is there. Ah, yes, verrry int'resting. And in some
circumstances I can see how it would be pertinent to figuring out a
TB! problem.

Every day's a schoolday, here. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.51.4 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2