Hi Mary

> The  Bug Report page (4904) asks for Feedback, but I don't know what is wanted
> in the way of Feedback there. :woe:

http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4904

What  they  seem  to  be  looking  for - this from a conversation with Alexander
Leschinsky  -  is any observations that might help them narrow down the problem:
any  details  of  setup, environment, context or any other common ground between
messages where problems occur.

It occurs to me, for example, after reading your recent messages that we're both
using flat panel monitors - although admittedly mine's 12,000 miles away. :) Now
you  may  think  this is a bizarre suggestion for the source of the problem, but
the reason I leave mine switched on even though I'm not even in the same country
is that turning it off interferes not only with Windows, but with my non-Windows
backup  software.  Seems its USB connection and drivers have more hooks into the
architecture than I'd anticipated. I know this isn't true of all monitors - I
have another couple of machines I work with where the screens are permanently
turned off. The one I have trouble with is a Dell, which in turn is a re-badged
Samsung.

Additionally, we both have set up Windows to use an undefault color scheme.
Shouldn't be a problem, I know, but it's one more piece of common ground.

Are you using a USB keyboard, by any chance?

--
Groetjes
Natasha

The Bat! 3.51.4 Pro on Windows XP Pro 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2