On Friday, July 22, 2005, at 01:54 PM, Stuart Cuddy wrote:

> This would annoy me also, but I do not seem to have the same problem.

> Could you check the following places:

> Option/Preferences/Message Limit expansion of first column to ___ .
> I do not have anything selected here.

This means that as large threads expand, they would make your subject
column nearly or completely take up the entire message list view area.

The limit expansion option prevents this and I have it enabled. It's
this option that's causing it. It's an old option that became buggy of
recently.

> In the View Mode that is causing the problem, what do you have set for
> the column widths. It is different for each column. My first column is
> the subject and is set to 150.

Once I use threaded view and limit the subject column expansion, it
happens. The first column width doesn't seem to matter. I've tried
various widths hoping to let it not happen.

> Don't know if this will help, just wondering what the differences
> may be.

I think it's just that you don't limit your subject column size.

--
-= Curtis=-
Using TB! v3.51.9