Marek,

>> I see lots of holes in the customizable interface.  You
>> can put redo on a toolbar, but it doesn't do anything.

> in MicroEd? MicroEd doesn't support Redo, it is implemented in HTML
> editor only.

And MicroEd is an externally supplied component.  Actually I would
prefer the html editor but it insists on adding an extra line between
quoted text.  The extra line is barely noticeable in TB's html editor.
But as you message back and forth with somebody quoting text each
time, the quoted lines move further apart, especially on the other
end.

>>  You can put "Inset an Image" on a toolbar but it won't even appear.

> You have right, but I saw this for the first time, did You reported
> this here or in BT already?

Have not reported it in BT.

>> These are functions that are not available in the default toolbars.

> You want all functions in toolbars??

No, I was simply thinking that the ones not available in default
toolbars are likely to not be done yet.

--
Gleason
Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600