On Friday, August 19, 2005, at 07:55:09 [UTC-0500] (Friday, August 19,
2005 14:55 my local time) Mary Bull wrote:

> So the text "Attachments" label is superflous and only gets in the
> way. At least, that's what I think.

This is useable only when the attachment pane is moved out of editor
window. However, who need this pane there?

> I believe that the label should be removed. Anyone else care to
> comment on this?

Yes, it should be removed, but only if the pane is fixed wherever within
editor window.

Zygmunt Wereszczynski
(Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows 2000 SP4)