Het was op vrijdag 26 augustus 2005 om 20:58 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'The
Bat! 3.60.05 Forerunner (Beta) is now available' :

Hoi Roelof,

C>>  I  have  my  internet  related  programs  in e:\internet\.... so in the
case of
C>>  thebat in e:\internet\thebat!\
C>>  and  userfiles  are  in  documents  and settings.... not because I chose
to but
C>>  because thebat.msi puts them THERE... inclusing spam- and avfilter
directories.

RO> That's ridiculous. It didn't on my system.
RO> I've got no plug-ins in documents and settings, that would mean that
RO> every user on the system should install Bayesit separately. I can
RO> understand why the anti spam database would be located there, because
RO> that's a personal setting, but the plug-in itself? No.

 well it always was there (I'm using it for quite a while now) so I moved the
new
 one  to  that  location  as well. Not more than logical in MY case. Otherwise I
 would have to chance god knows what... and I'm glad it's working as it is right
 now: practically NO spam whatsoever!!

--
groeten,
 Cees

A cat's courage is as strong as the dog's chain.
The Bat! 3.60.05 Forerunner (Beta) [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build
2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.60.05 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: