8/29/2005  12:11 PM

Hi Alexander,

On 8/29/2005 Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

ASK> What is the basis for this recommendation? Its detection rate is 90.81%
ASK> compared to NOD32's 95.50% (according to the May proactive scanning test at
ASK> http://www.av-comparatives.org) - why would anyone want to exchange his
ASK> virus protection for a LESS secure product?

Can't remember where but I saw documentation that differs. Stability,
performance and ease of use weigh in as heavily as detection rate
differences, especially when you work with 100's of 'consumers' all
over the world using many languages. In the 2+ years I have been using
avast! for myself and customers there has been zero infections and
that is good enough for me.

--
Take Care,
Paul

The Bat! v.3.60.05 Forerunner (Beta) on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195

 Current beta is 3.60.05 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: