"MikeD (2)" wrotes on 06/09/2005 at 01:51:16 +1100 
subject "BayesIt plugin, establishing internet connection at startup" :

> Hello Vili,

> Monday, September 5, 2005, 7:51:46 AM, you wrote:

V>> (No,  Check  mails  at  startup,  no regular mail check is set, it was
V>> traced back to the plugin.)

> I have been using Beyesit since 2.something and this has never
> happened to me.  TB does not try to connect until I tell it to.  Sorry
> I am no help.

BayesIt is not jet arrived at Number 0.9 How have you been able to use
it in Version 2 ???

Or do you use BayesFilter?

-- 
Sincerely 
Hendrik Oesterlin - email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jabber-IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ 215599852 - MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED] - YIM moimeme666fr - AIM moimeme666fr
TheBat! 3.60.07 and Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.4  on Windows 2000


        

        
                
___________________________________________________________ 
Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: 
http://mail.yahoo.de


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.61.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to