Guys, girls

A while ago a new feature was introduced that allows you to re-thread a
message by dragging it on top of another message in the Messagelist window.

This works great.

Is there a similar way that I can 'un-thread' a message. (Sometimes people
start a new thread by replying to an older thread). I haven't found it.

The only way that I can achieve this is by exporting the message and
removing the 'In reply to' and 'References' message headers, and then
reimporting the message. But that has the side effect that the 'Received'
date in TB is reset.

--
Robert van der Hulst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.61.05 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP.5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.05 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: