Hello Ron,
  A reminder of what Ron Secord typed on:
  Friday, September 23, 2005 at 11:14:05 GMT -0400

RS> Hello TBBETA,

RS> If I go into "Message List Columns" by right clicking on message
RS> columns, and make any changes, those changes are not kept after
RS> shutdown or even changing to another folder and then back.

RS> Does anyone know if this issue has been discussed before? I just
RS> noticed it here and will file a BT report, if one hasn't already been
RS> reported.

What do you have set under Options/Preferences/Messages/View Modes?

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.61.07 Echo (Beta)
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: