Dimitry

> AFAIK, it has never been away since at least 3.0... :(  I still also
> regularly have the "ever-repeating" IMAP tasks, which eat up 100% CPU
> time too.

I think this to really be the case.

> Usually though, choosing "Abort all tasks" in Connection Centre kills
> these hanging/repeating tasks off, and then pressing Alt-F2 reconnects
> to the IMAP server(s) and goes further where it was stuck before.

It's unfortunate that the IMAP tasks just continually hang there; I
have abandon using the connection center because of this.

And as another work-a-round for getting the IMAP pump primed again,
I've found that selecting the account in the treelist and selecting
'syncronise all folders' from the context menu. This seems to get
things going most of the times in recent betas

--
Neal Laugman

Using The Bat! v3.61.04 beta and Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.4 on Win2000 SP4

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: