Hello Peter,
  A reminder of what Peter Meyns typed on:
  Friday, September 23, 2005 at 21:12:59 GMT +0200

SC>> When invoking the mail dispatcher the progress indicator does nothing.

PM> What do you mean with "progress indicator"?

PM> I tried and started the mail dispatcher to show all mails of my lists
PM> account. The display shows the number of headers already downloaded,
PM> like 87 of 905 and keeps on updating. hmm

Thanks for the reply, you have given me my answer. When you dispatch
mail on server the connection center comes up with two windows. The
top window shows the activities of the accounts currently with
connections. The bottom window shows what is going on.

Because I have an IMAP account and it is always connected, the top
listed connection is always the IMAP account and the focus is on this
connection. Therefore the account I am checking is in the background,
so to speak, and I do not see the progress indicator which is in the
bottom pane.

Does anyone (meaning developers) have any ideas to address this?

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.61.07 Echo (Beta)
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: