Hello Charlene,

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

CF> Funny thing: when using my "PrintKey 2000" to make a screenshot, the
CF> menu was displayed correct in PrintKey's own window (I could drag a
CF> frame around to select the area I wish to save and so I could see the
CF> numbers correctly). So I simply copied the whole thing into clipboard
CF> where it was saved as it is: mutilated.

I've just used "PrtScn" on my keyboard and, on pasting to Paint, it
shows mangled but, moving back to TheBat!, all the figures are suddenly
showing properly, back to the proper font, not bold and fully legible.

Hmmm.

--
Regards, Richard

| The Bat! 3.61.07 Echo (Beta) with SpamPal & a POP3 account
| Windows XP (build 2600), version 5. 1 Service Pack 2
| F-Prot AV, Kerio 4.20.B5 and no Plug-ins

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: