Hello Richard,

>>> I  can  print your message to me fine from the Preview Pane. I get
>>> an AV when I try to print from "message view."
>> For me, it's fixed in 07.
>   You can print from both views?
>> We'll have to sort out the difference in your settings and mine, I
>> guess, if we're to help the development team solve this discrepancy.
> It  happens  to  me  when  I use my preferred printer (FinePrint) or
> Adobe PDF. It does not happen to me if I use hard printer such as HP
> LaserJet  or  HP  InkJet.  This  problem has never happened in prior
> versions/betas with FinePrint.

It  is  just  so  happen  :))) that I am the Hungarian distributor for
Fineprint, also :)))))) Yeah, selling good softwares.

So,  the  only downside I and my users observed with FP different from
hard  printers:  sometimes  are missing pictures from web pages. Also,
not all hard printer printed out those pages.

But: the behaviour that you describe has never happened.

> This  behavior  did  start with FinePrint in printing the results of
> searches  several  months  ago.  I've been living with that. The new
> problem seems to be an extension that is a significant inconvenience
> for me . . . in that it eliminates my preferred printer.

Tell me more about it! Which version of FP you have?

I can print results of searches, etc to FP. That is my default,
also...

--
Vili
The Bat 3.61.07 Echo (Beta) on Windows 98 4.10 2222  A

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: