Hello Cees!

On Thursday, September 29, 2005, 11:58 AM, you wrote:

> okay,  as of today, thebat is driving me crazy: it started when I wanted to
>   forward  a  message;  same thing happened when trying to do a reply-all  to
>   another message (both through the menu-icons (green and purple arrow)).

Those AVs as earlier reported for Reply and
Reply-quoting-selected-text? And many more situations?

>   And here I am.... thinking I was error/av-free. lol

So, drop back to .07--what a a great number, just shy of 007 (Sean
Connery comes to mind with it). <g>

Or, stand it as long as you can, because surely beta .09 will be
arriving soon! <hopeful smile>

Mary
The Bat 3.61.07 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.08 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: