10/4/2005  7:39 AM

Hi MikeD,

On 10/4/2005 MikeD (2) wrote:

M2> It is not a problem of port 25 being blocked. It is a different
M2> authentication methode. Since you have TB, look at the authentication
M2> methods. You will see one that is specific to microsoft software
M2> called "NLM". It is a different authentication than anyone else uses
M2> <sigh>  TB is the only 3rd party client that I ever found that
M2> supports it.  But I did stop looking once I found it <wink>

Understood. I was attempting to rescue you from MSN and save you money
while gaining flexibility to do what you want instead of being told
what you can't do.

--
Take Care,
Paul

The Bat! v.3.61.09 Echo (Beta) on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: