> In all fairness, the company is now in Chapter 7.

> My question is aimed at trying to find the real comparison that would
> be used.  One of my criteria is that the software has be "a going
> concern".  Not one from a ceased company.

If a person's concern is to find an example that works well and learn
from it, the economic status of the producing company seems
irrelevant.  In fact, what is this status relevant to?

--
Gleason

Using The Bat 3.61.11 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP
build 2600 Service Pack 2 with
Fastmail IMAP which has a Cyrus server.

 Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: