Tony,

On 20-10-2005 13:26, you [TB] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> While I would like Ritlabs to do this too, they have to generate
>> revenue and you get that through new features and not fixing (small)
>> bugs

TB> So it doesn't matter if the product works or not, just as long as they can
TB> grab your money and run!

Did you not read my response to Stuart?

If they don't make any revenue there is definitely nobody to fix bugs.

For the record: Also I would prefer RL fixed bugs rather than adding new
stuff. I am running IMAP - so that should give you an idea!

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 3.61.13 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: