Hello Peter Fjelsten & everyone else,

on 20-Okt-2005 at 12:42 you (Peter Fjelsten) wrote:

> While I would like Ritlabs to do this too, they have to generate revenue
> and you get that through new features and not fixing (small) bugs (I am
> not saying that the outstanding bugs are small, but only that fixing
> small bugs does not generate revenue. Fixing larger bugs possibly only
> generates a little revenue).

Bugs in officially available software creates zero revenue.

One or two months ago I tried Directory Opus for the PC. Version
8.something (I started using DOpus on the Amiga, I know what it can do, I
know its theoretically the best filemanager thing thats available). I
downloaded the demo, got the eval license key, installed it, played around
with it a little bit. Well, I had two crashes during the first couple of
hours. I uninstalled it and gave up.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Outer space is like Dolly Parton: you don't believe it, but there it
is. -- Lorne Greene

 Current beta is 3.61.13 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: