Hello TheBat Beta List Members!!!

Someday,  and  that  was in Thursday afternoon, Steven wrote something
like this:

http://republika.pl/konrad_sz/tb/files/html350_xmp.txt
http://republika.pl/konrad_sz/tb/files/html350_wget.txt

Author: Konrad Szkudlarczyk

Info in polish: http://republika.pl/konrad_sz/tb/htmlpics.htm

To work you need only XMP plugin or in the second version wget and XMP
and TB>3.50.

--
Thanks and best regards,
 Sebastian Murawski

 Current beta is 3.61.13 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: