Hallo Vilius,

On Thu,  3 Nov 2005 09:38:07 +0200GMT (3-11-2005, 8:38 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

V> This bothered me so much since yearly days of 2.x. I don't like this
V> behaviour too. If I have choosen to use Trash then I don't need another
V> copy of deleted message in INBOX or other folder where message was
V> deleted from, right?

You're right of course, but you wouldn't like the time needed to
delete a single message, because TB would need to write the whole
folder to disk again and especially for the bigger folders that can
take some time.

V> --

Your cutsign isn't working as designed, because it's lacking the
trailing space. It should read dash, dash, space, enter.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Evolution: God's way of issuing updates.

The Bat! 3.62.10
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM