Hello Maxim!

On Saturday, December 10, 2005, 8:11 PM, you wrote:

> The new beta URL
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tbb36309.rar

Up and running.

> [+] "CopyToOutboxProhibited"

1) No flaws found except the ones already noted by other beta testers in
   regard to Confirmation and Save message alert box behavior.

2) I prefer that the default state be OFF.

3) I concur with MAU that implementing a DRAFT box separate from the
   OUTBOX is a desirable and elegant solution to some of the dangers to
   corporate users (and other users with similar issues).
   mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mary
The Bat 3.63.09 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2