Hi Mary Bull,

Thursday, December 15, 2005
you let us know -at least in parts- :

> Not seeing either the X-Rogue handle or the Roguemoticon here.

Strange that this doesn't affect all TBBETA-list members. Some rogues I
can see and some not.

>> Sorry for my first HTML-mail here, I do this for testing purpose
>> only. I manually put in my rogue handle and want to know if it
>> really works for HTML.

> Doesn't work for this recipient. (:

Sorry for this inconvenience, Mary.
BTW: do you take lessons from Mica? (;

> Anywqay, HTML editor would be no acceptable work-around for me!!

Same here! It was only for testing, not intended to be a possible
solution, no way! I love plain text and am not willing to trade it for
anything else.

> I'm a die-hard user of the MicroEd!!!!!!

MicroEd is my first choice also.

> I do see Roland's Roguemoticon in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] .
> But I suspect he has dropped back to v. 3.63.08 or earlier. Couldn't
> check in View Source, however, because he doesn't have the X-mailer ID
> enabled, apparently.

I often wonder why some list members constantly refrain from enabling
the X-mailer ID in Options | Preferences | "Use X-mailer header..."
It would be helpful for others and would show some kind of courtesy to
fellow users.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara