Hello Costas,

> Could  someone please verify and if appropriate provide feedback about
> the following bug?

I don't think it is a bug.

> When  you select one or more messages and choose to delete the thread,
> for example by pressing Ctrl-Shift-Del, then a message comes up saying
>
> ---------------------------
> Delete messages
> ---------------------------
> The selection contains groups. Do you really want to delete them?
> ---------------------------
> Yes   No
> ---------------------------

Although the warning message may not be too clear, you are getting a
warning/confirmation request before deleting a whole thread. Warning
that you (we) did not get for example in 3.62.14 (I've just tested it).

> Pressing "Yes", deletes the message thread.

Well, what did you expect? You selected to delete a thread and you
answered Yes to the "are you sure" question.

> This error appears in version 3.63.14.

Why do you think it is an error? Or have I misunderstood something?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.62.14 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2

Winamp Playing: Wayne Johnson Trio - Winter Wonderland (Smoothjazz.Com -
The worlds best Smooth Jazz - Live From Monterey Bay)