On 19/12/2005 at 3:27:25 AM [GMT -0500], Peter Fjelsten wrote:

> The new queue does appear to work well here (have just been using it for
> 2 hours) for fetching mail and fortunately the AVs I got as clockwork in
> the last 2-3 betas have yet to appear. I do still see hanging tasks -
> like "Scan \\"account name"\"folder name" - In queue" just sitting there
> for minutes and minutes.

Not seeing any hung processes here. If TB! hasn't been started up for a
while, it does take TB! a while to sort itself out and update with the
server. However, things are completed.

> However, I still have issues with folders with no unread mail are
> bolded, etc.

That's only occasional now, rather than annoyingly frequent. My TBOT
folder was doing that to me and I just left it. It eventually lost the
unread flag during a subsequent update with the server.

> Also, when sending mail that is to be filtered after sending TB locks up
> in around 15 secs (filter just moves outgoing mail to a particular
> folder).

Ok. I do filter outgoing messages, but now realize the filter wouldn't
work. I was using other means of handling outgoing messages with the
other clients. I didn't really need to using outgoing filters, so I had
deleted the folder that I was using with TB! for certain outgoing
messages. I'll have to address this now that I'm using it again.

> Additionally, drafts in the remote outbox are still not handled
> correctly (several draft/parked [ :-) ] copies are left on send and
> there may be ghost messages with 0-size and no headers/body). Please,
> Ritlabs, get to work on that outbox.

I don't even go there. I doubt it will ever work right and that the
draft folder will work out better.

-- 
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.63.14 (Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name
PGPKey: http://rsakey.aimlink.name
...When money talks there are few interruptions.

Attachment: pgp35mtUPpiCF.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.63.14 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to