Hello Mark,

> "The selection contains groups. Do you really want to delete them?"
>
> That's what I get when I want to delete a group of messages with the
> combination Ctrl-Shift-Del.
>
> Of course I want to!  Why make a key-combination and then cripple it with
> such a (rather useless) additional question?

While I agree it is a bit redundant, it may help some people that are not
fully aware that even if you just select one message in a thread (group)
the Ctrl-Shift-Del combination will delete the whole thread (group).

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.63.15 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2