Hello Curtis,
  A reminder of what Curtis typed on:
  Wednesday, December 21, 2005 at 12:25:22 GMT -0500

>> Also, new version 3.64 has just been released.

C> It would seem that this issue with the updating of the cached index
C> has been addressed. However, I'm still testing if things are really Ok
C> with it. My simple test of copying some messages to the index,
C> deleting them via a web interface and seeing if TB! would update the
C> Inbox index to reflect the deletions didn't show up the problem this
C> time. The messages were removed from the list though strangely, in
C> that the remaining messages that were really still in the Inbox
C> disappeared leaving the the deleted ones behind. I then exited and
C> re-entered the folder to see that things were now as they should be.

 There were no announced changes in IMAP in the last beta, not in the
official release, but things are working a little better. We actually
need more list traffic to do some more testing. :)

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600