Hello Clive,
  A reminder of what Clive Taylor typed on:
  Wednesday, December 21, 2005 at 18:03:56 GMT +0000

CT> Not here they're not! Three crashes with AVs trying to manipulate IMAP
CT> folders since installing this version,

I have not been brave enough to try this as most folder manipulation
causes grief so I do it on the server. Will wait to test for an
explicit message saying there have been changes.

CT> interminable delays in displaying folder contents - often
CT> requiring a restart or clicking on different folders to stir the
CT> prog into action, folder contents only displaying new messages
CT> unless I click another folder and back.

 My messages are usually showing OK, but my counts are not consistent.

CT> So, a merry Christmas to TB! - I'll be back next year when, hopefully,
CT> the programme is in a more usable state. God only knows what a new
CT> user intent on trying this mailer would think of this version

Well this is the IMAP beta. :) We shall see.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to TB! and to everyone on the
list.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600