Hello 9Val,

Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 3:04:38 PM,  wrote:

9> Do  you  use a lot of filters which assign colour group?

I have 8 filters that set color groups. Four filters assign a group
based on subject, and four assign a group based on "from address."

9> Can you check if their conditions are common?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but each filter only has one
condition, checks for something different, and checks any folder.

If you need additional information, please let me know.

Thanks for responding (and also thanks to Stuart for confirming what
I'm seeing)!

-Rocky

--
Rocky Giannini
Univerity of Maryland University College

 Current beta is 3.70.03 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: