Hello 9Val,

Thursday, January 26, 2006, 9:07:15 AM,  wrote:

9>>> Can you check if their conditions are common?
RG>> I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but each filter only has one
RG>> condition, checks for something different, and checks any folder.

9> I  mean  does  both  groups  of  filter  fail  or just one of them. In
9> example, only filters on subject?

Now that you mention it, in my case the problem seems to primarily
occur with filters that check the "from address." Reverting to version
3.65, clearing the folder cache, and re-filtering still fixes the
problem every time.

-Rocky

--
Rocky Giannini
Univerity of Maryland University College

 Current beta is 3.70.03 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: