Hello all,
Saturday, January 28, 2006, Denis Rybakov wrote:

>> [*] Configurable confirmations
> Doesn't  work  well. I unchecked "deleting message group", pressed OK,
> but  when I  opened Options - Preferences - Confirmations again, I see
> this option as checked. What am I doing wrong?

agree, first option is somehow linked to others, when I unchecked all,
it stayed unchecked, but when are two of them checked, first doesn't
stay as unchecked.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.70.06 "Qigong" (Beta)
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line

 Current beta is 3.70.06 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: