Cees <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> rašė:

Het was op vrijdag 17 maart 2006 om 16:09 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'dll error' :

Hoi vitalie,

MSVCR71.DLL not found
  No idea what it means.
vv> MS Visual C Runtime. needed by some plugin maybe?

 hey, you're good!
 Yesss.... thanks.
 Apparently  my  antivirus  plugin  needed  that,  and  it  is  not  properly
 installed, since 64-bit windows does not allow all of my regular software to
 get  installed.  Which  sucks....  I've  got an AMD 64-bits for way over two
 years now and still there's no OS that supports in such a decent way so that
 I can install all of my hardware, and all of my software.
 Of course I own my hardware but I also have registered a lot of software!

 If stress == TRUE(send Al Quiada)
 to Bill Gates

 grrrrrrrrrr

Bill Gates have nothing to do with that your antivirus doesn't support x64 version of Windows. Blame you antivirus vendor for that.

--
  Pagarbiai,

  Vilius Šumskas
  LNK TV sistemų administratorius