Hello George,

Thursday, March 30, 2006, 11:41:04 AM, you wrote:

> Hello 9Val,

> Thursday, March 30, 2006, 6:57:02 AM, you wrote:

>> [+] New customizer

> I liked very much the new interface but it's only an interface to nothing! All
> changes lost after restarting bat!

> I'm not mad, guess things like this are expected and you warned us to keep a
> backup of the tbuser.def!

> Anyway, could be difficult to change the name of the images to something more
> descriptive or at least have a search (or better a type as you find)
> functionality? The images are small, the list is quite big and finding an icon
> is not the easiest thing!

I made some changes to my interface, mainly on the standard one and
they stuck after a restart.

Sean
|VOIP= FreeWorldDial: 689482 VOIPBUSTER: thecivvie  |
|GPG Key http://thecivvie.fastmail.fm/thecivvie.asc |

Using TheBat Version 3.72.05 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2

Cannot open file "\Jasper\download
p.txt"