Hallo Roelof,

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:06:21 +0200GMT (17-7-2006, 1:06 , where I
live), you wrote:

RO>   Over at tbot we're having a thread threading badly as TB truncates
RO>   the References: header to a 1000 characters.

It appears that I've been to definite about the real culprit. TB
doesn't truncate the headers, but one of the mta's in between. However
this is what RFC2822 states on the maximum line length of header
fields:

,----- [ 2.1.1. Line Length Limits ]

`-----

,----- [ 2.2.3. Long Header Fields ]

`-----

RO>   Back with v2.12 the limit didn't exist either and TB even wrapped
RO>   the References header when replying, even when it was delivered as a
RO>   single line.

So I guess TB should get back to this behaviour of folding the

--
Groetjes, Roelof

there are three things that come next, uh four...

The Bat! 3.81.10 Beta
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM