Hello Henk,

HMdB> But when I tried to insert a smiley with the Insert Smiley button I got
HMdB> messages "Canvas does not allow drawing".
HMdB> The program did not freeze but had to close several windows with this
HMdB> message before I was able to close the composition window.

Oops, that's one that I am *_not_* going to test!
(Far too much problems with that one in the past)

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 3.86.03 ALPHA (beta)
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 14:26:41) on
Uno AMD Duron

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: