On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, at 07:18:19 [GMT +0200] (which was 7:18 where I
live) Henk M. de Bruijn wrote:

HMdB> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, at 00:04:59 [GMT +0200] (which was 0:04 where I
HMdB> live) Marek Mikus wrote:

>>> Did previous beta also behave this way?

>>> I cannot reproduce this behaviour under Windows Vista RC1. Can anybody
>>> confirm this under Windows XP?

MM>> I can't confirm too under XP SP2 with default icons set, no error appears.
MM>> Maybe using alternative icons causes this?

HMdB> I am using alternative icons but have no time at the moment to test
HMdB> this. Will do that later!

Leaving alternative icons out did not solve this :-(
But as I wrote/typed next to this I can use/work with this version.

--
Henk M. de Bruijn
The Bat! Natural E-Mail System version 3.86.03 ALPHA (beta) Pro on Windows XP

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: